stay tuned

Recently I have been inundated with requests as to what products I use in my kit, and what I use to create timeless looks. These requests have prompted me to give you all a little insight into what I like to use, be it personally or professionally. Being a make up artist I am fortunate enough to  work with a variety of people with a range of skin types, ages and personalities and backgrounds. All of these experiences adds to the wealth of understanding I have gained while in the beauty industry. In my world everyone is WELCOME so come in and join me in this learning experience we have come to know as life. I will be here to give my little gems of wisdom on what I have learnt, enjoyed or discovered on my beauty journey.
Remember we are all different and what works for one may not work for another.... but we can at least have fun trying out what works for each of us.....STAY TUNED 

Popular Posts